Accenture is hiring Content Writers and Strategist
Accenture Interactive Life Sciences— a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in designing for the life sciences sector, join us.
- Experience developing content for the life sciences or health sector
- Experience across both traditional and emerging channels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of content and copywriting
- Experienced in Life Sciences design principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc.
- Expertise at understanding how to engage HCP and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates compelling design and interactive
- Experience with Medical Writing
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution writing email copy, advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, marketing collateral
- Experience with developing content and copy for medical portals
- Strong understanding of UX principles and how it relates to copy
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services or related areas
Minimum Experience 0-2 years
Monthly – 25000 to 45000